HEID700 - HDX Electronic Tag
It is an electronic animal ear tag with Half Duplex RFID technology where feeding, milking, and weighing processes can be recorded for cattle.
- An electronic tag that identifies animals contains RFID technology.
- With this system, traceability and tracking of animals become easier.
- Feeding, milking, and weighing processes of animals can be recorded.
- HDX and FDX-B technology are used for cattle.
- KUPSAN electronic tags are approved by ICAR.
- Tags are 134.2 kHz with a reading distance of 30-100 cm depending on the reader type and quality. They are produced in accordance with ISO 11784 and ISO 11785.
- Electronic tags contain 15-digit numbers. The number defined by ICAR to our company will be coded and marked.
- They are compatible with all readers which can read HDX tags.
- Strong in terms of performance due to design and high-quality components.